20th Jul 2015
Family Law is an area of the law that encompasses the legal issues that face families and domestic relations. Issues can arise before, during and after marriage or cohabitation, including:
•Collaborative Family Law
• Custody and Access
• Child Support and Spousal Support Variations
• Marriage Contracts
• Prenuptial Agreements
• Cohabitation Agreements
• Independent Legal Advice
It is important to understand your rights and obligations.
• Dealing with family law issues can sometimes be very complex.
• It is an emotionally charged situation for all involved.
• Family law cases involve the interaction of many different legal and factual issues.
• You need to carefully consider decisions in your family law matter since these decisions will have an important impact on your future and the future of your children.
• We provide comprehensive and compassionate advice and representation
It is important to be heard.
• You will be advised on what to expect through each step of the process to avoid any surprises along the way.
• We carefully listen to your questions, concerns and expectations in an effort to achieve the best outcome possible.
• It is important to know and understand the procedures available to resolve the issues.
• Negotiation, mediation, arbitration, collaborative processes, and Court are all available.
• It is important to examine the advantages of each process including time, costs, confidentiality, level of acrimony, choice of decision maker, etc. and choose what is best for you.
Eyitayo Dada Law Office can help – Our qualified team of experienced lawyers and staff are committed to delivering superior representation to all of our clients in a prompt, efficient and cost effective manner. Call our office today at (416) 417-2664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org